Funke Akindele Bello’s marriage hits rock bottom

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Achem Deborah

Jul 1, 2022
On Thursday, 30th of June, social media was bubbling with the news of a certain celebrity split. This happened when JJC Skillz took to his instagram to explain to the public that his marriage with Funke Akindele Bello had finally been dissolved. In his Instagram post, he narrated certain details of what had transpired between him and his ex-wife, Funke Akindele Bello which led to the dissolution of their marriage.
In his words;

“Dear Friends and family I need
to let you know that Funke and I have
separated. While it lasted we shared a
lot of things together and have created 2
beautiful children. The last two years
have been extremely difficult for us.
know I have tried my best to fix things
but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3
months ago and at Funke's insistence I
moved out of the house and apart from
AMVCA have not been able to get Funke
to sit down in an amicable manner to
discuss the future of our relationship.
I'm making this announcement so that
the public is clear that we both are
pursuing separate lives. We still have
issues that need to be addressed such
as the custody and well-being of our
children which is paramount as well as
business interests which need to be
disentangled but I have no doubt that
these will be resolved one way or the
other
Mr. Abdul Bello”

However, before this recent notice. His stepson had initially spoken about the atmosphere in their home, and how often they portrayed a healthy marriage on social media, despite the troubles weighing their marriage. This was immediately dismissed by Funke Akindele Bello and her now ex-husband, as they posted a loved-up video on TikTok afterward. Many thought this was just one of the many rumors, but alas, there was indeed trouble brewing in their paradise.

As of today, the award-winning actress has finally become an ex-wife to JJC skills. People took to social media to talk about how broken they were about the split, and how much they respected the former marriage of the popular Nigerian celebrity.

One Twitter user wrote;

@rutie xx
Funke Akindele's marriage has crashed.
Omo Mercy Johnson's marriage is our
last hope in believing love exists.

In the same vein, Another Twitter user wrote:

@OmoKiikan
Funke Akindele marriage has crashed.
Marriage is not for 2 males.
As a woman if you hustle too much, you
become a male in spirit, body and soul.

Of all the think pieces we have seen online and heard offline, the celebrity actress is yet to utter a word on social media to validate these claims. Who knows? She’s probably somewhere sipping wine on a yacht and thinking of the next big movie idea to implement.
Nonetheless, we wish them all the best in their future endeavors. As they say, it was fun while it lasted.