Give me what you owe me, Phyna cries out to BBN

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Give me what you owe me, Phyna cries out to BBN​

In a new post, Big Brother Naija star Ijeoma Otabor popularly known as Phyna cried out to BBN show organizers to kindly pay up the debts owed to her. She said all she wants is to receive all the debts they are owning her and nothing more. She believes she truly worked hard to win the show and she deserves to receive all the prizes she was promised. Despite all the efforts she exerted into requesting for her prizes, they kept promising to get back to her since 2022.

She was meant to receive 1 BTC which is an equivalent of N90 million in today's crypto market. She was also meant to go on a 2-person all-expense-paid trip but they didn't fulfill any of it. Therefore, she has the right to call them out so she would receive her prizes. The reality TV star urged everyone to put themselves in her shoes instead of blaming her for demanding for what is rightfully hers.