God will punish everybody that destroys my name—CeeC

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Ceec-Is-An-Absolute-Beauty-In-These-Stunning-Snaps-2-koko-tv-ng.jpg
The handwritten letter found inside Adekunle's closet has activated CeeC's inner demon. Recall that Angel and Ilebaye planted a letter in Adekunle's closet to cause troubles but when Adekunle found it, he decided to keep it to himself to prevent drama. However, Ebuka brought it up during last night's eviction and Adekunle said he suspected it was either CeeC or Kim Oprah's doing.

Ceec.jpg
After the eviction show, CeeC was captured discussing with the housemates and she rained curses on the person that impersonated her. She said, "God will punish anybody that destroy my name. I use sweat and blood to fu**king build my name. If you try it thunder will destroy you, everything wey you touch go spoil."

Judging by how CeeC cursed out the person that impersonated her, you could easily tell that she was pained.
==