Govenor Babajide Sanwo-Olu celebrates his wife as she turns 57 years old

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Govenor Babajide Sanwo-Olu celebrates his wife as she turns 57 years old

Governor2520Babajide2520Sanwo-Olu2520and2520the2520First2520Lady252C2520Dr.2520Ibijoke.jpg

The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has taken to his social media account to celebrate his wife as she turns another year. He took to his Twitter account to share a photo of his beautiful wife and celebrated her as she celebrates her 57th birthday. He described her as an incredible woman and appreciated her for all she has done. He expressed his gratitude to her for her love, care and support over the years.

Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu is a well-known Nigerian politician who has served as the governor of Lagos State since 2019. He is currently serving his second term as the governor of Lagos State. He is serving under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC). He is 58 years and was born on the 25th of June 1965 in Lagos. His full name is Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu. He is married to Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu who is 57 years old. She was born on the 8th of January.

In his words on twitter "Today marks the birthday celebration of the incredible woman who stands beside me. Happy birthday to my wife, life partner, and the wonderful mother of our children, Dr. Ibijoke. Darling Joke, your strength, grace, and unwavering support lights up every moment of our lives. Here's to many more years of love, joy and shared dreams. May this day and the year ahead be filled with endless blessings, laughter, and cherished memories. With all my love, Jide."

See post below

Last edited: