Guinness World Record: Funmi Ojelade dedicates upcoming 168 hours Indoor-Thon challenge to the less privileged

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_20230715-084334_1.jpg

A lady from Ogun State, Funmi Ojelade, airs her aim to embark on a 168-hour Indoor-Thon. She will remain indoors without receiving phone calls for seven days.

Funmi intends to raise funds during the challenge and dedicate it to the less privileged. "As we all know, things are quite difficult in Nigeria. Please mom and dad, uncles and aunties, brothers and sisters, home and abroad. I need your support to help me accomplish this challenge, as I go live from the 15th to 21st of July, 2023. On all social media platforms. My youth must be useful, thank you and God bless you all."

==

The announcement pissed off the majority of netizens, and some couldn't resist the urge to insult her. Many claimed that attempting to break the GWR for the longest individual to stay indoors is stupid. Some advised her to get something doing with her life instead of breaking the GWR with a lame challenge.

One internet user @derrick00900 commented, "This GWR stuff is becoming real stupid. I mean don't you guys have anything to do???"
@eris_walter_ said, "Wait, do you think at all before coming online to say rubbish...Wait you want to stay indoors for 168 hours. Like you want people to watch you staying indoors for 5 days plus just like that?"

@benjaminalozie told Nigerian youths to stop ruining the country's reputation with the ridiculous challenge, "Please let Hilda Baci breathe for 1 year before coming out to showcase yourself this is too bad for Nigeria. Nigerian youths stop bringing shame to our country because they have a lot of countries but is only Nigerian youths that are acting childish, stupid, and greedy all the time. "

Ever since Hilda Baci broke the Guinness World Record for the individual with the longest cooking time, two other Nigerian chefs, a masseuse, Funmi, and other Nigerians came up with their own challenge. In fact, organizers of the Guinness World Record are irritated with the unlimited proposals they've received from Nigerians attempting to break a World Record.

C6447A24-9B69-4FFC-B7E1-B93ADDF11896.png

Read more reactions from Netizens

Screenshot_20230715-080641_1.jpgScreenshot_20230715-082354_1.jpgScreenshot_20230715-082400_1.jpgScreenshot_20230715-082413_1.jpgScreenshot_20230715-082424_1.jpg