GWR: Lady plans to stay indoors for 168 hours nonstop

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A lady known as Funmi Ojelade from Ogun State announced to the public yesterday that she is going on a 168 hours Guiness World Record challenge which she tagged Indoor-thon.

Screenshot_20230708-073907_1.jpg

She is set to stay indoors for a total of 168 hours. During this period, she will neither be going outside nor be seen using her phone.

She announced this via her Instagram page saying, "My name is Funmi Ojelade, a Nigerian woman from Ogun State. I will be setting in a challenge with the Guiness World Record for an Indoor-thon by 168 hours. Meaning no going out, no chatting, no calling in or calling out for the next 7 days.

I need your support to accomplish this challenge as I go live on 20th-27th July 2023. Am dedicating this challenge to the less privileged in order to raise funds and support them in anyways we can. My youth must be useful! Thank you and God bless you all!"

The challenge is set to take place from 20th to 27th July for a span of one week.