Happy birthday to my mother, Oladips celebrates his mom as she turns +1

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Happy birthday to my mother, Oladips celebrates his mom as she turns +1​

WhatsApp-Image-2023-11-15-at-2.57.07-AM.jpeg

Nigerian rapper Oladipupo Olabode Oladimeji aka Oladips took to Instagram to wish his mother a happy birthday as she turns +1. He was thankful for the level of support that his mother showed him during the illness that could have taken his life. "If not for you, where I for dey?" he added.

In the clip he shared, his mother was seen passed out on the bed due to the stress of taking care of him when he was terribly sick. The rapper said he was slowly recovering when he recorded this video. He had woken up in the middle of the night when he saw his mom lying beside him on the bed.

In his words, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOTHER!!! If Not For You Where I For Dey? Ah Omo. Modupe Temi Oo. Nah When You Get Problem You Go Know Say Nyansh Or Bad B*tches No Fit Save You. Throwback To Few Weeks Ago,Where I Was Receiving Treatment! Woke Up At The Middle Of The Night And The Only Person I Saw Was You Mom! The Story Long Sha But No Be Today! May You Live Long To Eat The Fruit Of Your Labour! IYA BODE. I Gatchu 4L IYA MI, ORISHA MI. EMI OMO ADEYINKA,OMO IYA AGBA,OMO TALABI."
==

Last edited: