'Having dinner with my wife' Kiddwaya and Cee-C romantic date spark dating rumours

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
'Having dinner with my wife' Kiddwaya and Cee-C romantic date spark dating rumours

Screenshot_20231109-151001_X.jpg

Popular former Big Brother Naija Allstars housemates Kiddwaya and Cee-C have sparked dating rumours online after having a romantic date recently. The duo were seen in a restaurant having dinner. Kiddwayya shared the photo on his Twitter account and his caption caused a stir on social media.

Screenshot_20231109-153559_Google.jpg

Kiddwaya whose real name is Terseer Waya, is a famous Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate. He was originally from the BBNAIJA Lockdown season 5 in 2020 before he returned to participate in the All stars season 8 of 2023. CeeC on the other hand is from the Double Wahala season 3 before coming to the All-Stars season 8 and finishing In 2nd place. Her real name is Cynthia Nwadiora. She is a lawyer, actress, Influencer and brand ambassador. She was born in Enugu State.

Screenshot_20231109-153625_Google.jpg

Recall while In the house, Kiddwaya offered her a sum of 120m which was the grand prize on BBNAIJA and told her to go home. She however refused his money and eventually came in 2nd place. He gave the offer the very first day they were introduced into Biggie's house in July 2023.

Kiddwaya shared a photo of himself and Cee-C having dinner in a restaurant. He captioned the post saying he was having dinner with his wife and this has caused my fans to wonder. Recall Cee-C recently celebrated her 31st birthday, Kiddwaya seems to be celebrating with her on this occasion.
He stated “Having dinner with my wife @Official_CeeC.”

See post below