He is like my big brother, Fireboy speaks on the relationship between him and Olamide

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Adedamola Adefolahan popularly known as Fireboy DML speaks on the relationship between him and his label boss Olamide stating that he is like his big brother.

img_1702406710503_1.jpg

Fireboy DML expressed that his relationship with his label boss Olamide is like that of brothers. He disclosed that he visited Olamide recently and they spent quality time together having an intimate conversation.

Fireboy said his relationship with Olamide surpasses a business relationship and he can discuss anything with Olamide. He said, "Apart from the business, he's like my big brother. I can talk to him about anything."

Speaking about his musical journey, Fireboy said he is at a place in his career where he wants to start making spontaneous decisions without fear. He said this intention was what inspired him to drop two songs last week Friday.

In all, Fireboy agrees that 2023 may not be his best year musically but he believes that there are better days ahead of him.