Hilda Baci to give out brand new 2017 Hyundai and other items for Christmas Menu class

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230806_104021 (1).jpg

Hilda Baci, the Guinness World Record holder for the individual with the longest cooking hour, has announced the gifts lining up for best students in the forthcoming Christmas Menu class. She wrote an open letter narrating her journey as a chef and how she was able to achieve her set goals.

The letter which was titled "Reflecting and Celebrating the Journey" reads thus:

"As we gear up for my Christmas Menu class, I’m reflecting on the incredible journey we’ve embarked on. From humble beginnings in 2021 to now, it’s been a path of hard work, adaptation, and growth. I started with 30 students on Zoom, driven by a shared love for food. Challenges prompted shifts to WhatsApp and later Telegram, enhancing our community’s interaction and learning experience."

Chef Hila added that her purpose was to take Nigerian Cuisine worldwide. So far, she has taught students from different parts of the world like Ghana, Dubai, USA, UK, Jamaica, Kenya, Canada, Liberia, India, and of course Nigeria.

She continued, "Till date,I still receive heartwarming feedback. Many have launched businesses, built thriving food content careers, and even become educators themselves. Young women, in particular, have been empowered, and it’s vital to let them know that they can achieve anything through hard work, self-improvement, resilience, and faith."

Therefore, to encourage each student to perform their tasks, numerous prizes have been prepared which range from a brand new 2017 Hyundai, and over 12 million in cash to empower individuals to chase their passions, and dreams, and start businesses.