Hilda Baci unveiled as Gino and Bama mayonnaise ambassador

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Guinness World Record Holder chef Hilda Effiong Bassey popularly known as Hilda Baci has been unveiled as the new GB foods ambassador for Gino and Bama mayonnaise.
20230621_171510.jpg

GB foods is a leading culinary company with two popular food brands Gino and Bama. Gino has a wide variety of products such as seasoning cubes, curry and thyme seasoning, pepper and jollof mix and tomato pastes while Bama is known for their mayonnaise.

The 27-year old chef announced this with a video via her social media pages yesterday. She wrote, "I’m so Grateful and excited to announce my partnership with @ginonaija and @BamaNaija GB foods as their brand ambassador! It’s an honor to be a part of this incredible journey.

I can’t wait to share the amazing flavors and experiences that await. Thank you for believing in me and joining me on this delicious adventure"

The official signing event for Hilda Baci's endorsement took place a few days ago at GB foods headquarters.

Hilda-Baci-and-GB-Foods-768x512.jpg

In the video posted on her page, Hilda was given a grand entry as she made her way into the premises. After signing her deal, she went on to cut a cake to mark the beginning of a beautiful journey with the brand.

Apart from this mind-blowing feat, Hilda Baci is also a brand ambassador for Viva, a brand that manufactures cleaning products.

Hilda Baci gained international recognition as a chef when she set the new Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon in 93 hours and 11 minutes. Apart from being a chef, Hilda is the owner of the restaurant known as My Food By Hilda in Lagos, Nigeria.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
So people now east Mayonnaise in Nigeria, this product is bad. Can you tell us more about the company that makes this mayonnaise, what is their website and what other product do they offer?

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
So people now east Mayonnaise in Nigeria, this product is bad. Can you tell us more about the company that makes this mayonnaise, what is their website and what other product do they offer?
Gb foods make tomato sauce, mayonnaise, jollof mix, Pasta and rice, herbs and spices mix like curry and thyme. They are the owner of the culinary brands Gino and Bama Visit their website using the link below to see more:
GBFoods https://www.thegbfoods.com/