How a guy rejected me because of my popularity - TolaniBaj

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Reality TV star and YouTuber Tolani Shobajo popularly known as TolaniBaj has revealed how a love interest rejected her because of her popularity.

20230724_003838.jpg

The 28-year old revealed this on her Bahd and Boujee podcast. Prior to going into the Big Brother house, Tolani revealed that there was a guy who she thought was the absolute love of her life. The guy was present in her life, sending her compliments and commenting on her YouTube channel.

She said, "I remember him in 2019, he was watching my YouTube channel, complimenting me. OMG you're so beautiful what not…."

TolaniBaj said she was taken aback when the guy said to her, "When you decide to leave the entertainment industry, know that I'm here for you. Right now, you're a bit too popular for me and I can't handle that." She said she respects the fact that the guy was truthful about how he feels but he sounded awful.

She stated, "One thing I respected was his honesty but it sounded like bullsh!t to me. You mean if I tell you that I'm no longer interested in entertainment, you can now marry me?"

Tolani said she replied to the guy that she will be very famous and he hasn't seen anything yet. Few months later, she got into the Big Brother Lockdown house and that was how her journey to stardom began.

She revealed that as soon as she left the BBNaija house, he reached out to her telling her that the power of the tongue is real. Tolani said she is still good friends with the guy. He once told her that he finds her very inspirational. She expressed that some relationships may not necessarily lead to romance or marriage. She said people can maintain platonic relationships while pouring positively into one another.