How I was evicted from Project Fame - Johnny Drille

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Johnny Drille revealed in a recent interview with Hip TV how he was once a contestant on musical TV show, Project Fame and how he was evicted.

Screenshot_20230707-083431_1.jpg

The singer revealed how he didn't make it to the Top 10 and how being evicted from the show in 2013 made him view things differently and mentally prepare him for the future.

He said, "I didn't make the top 10. I didn't even win sef not to talk of winning but for me, it was like the beginning of everything. I know when I was evicted that night, I know something was born in me cause for the first time in my life, I felt like I lost. A loser, like I wasn't worth anything. I know that night I made a decision to become a great person. I was going to become a great musician, a great artiste"

20230707_103755.jpg

He also added that he began to do music professionally after he was evicted from Project Fame. He spoke about how he used to go for free shows and roam everywhere trying to get his big break.

He appreciated how life has been good to him so far for the last 6-7 years and how he is grateful for the experiences that shaped his present life.

See video here:

Video credit: Instagram @officialhiptv