1. Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
    Dismiss Notice

How to determine if you business will be successful

Discussion in 'Tell Us about Your Company' started by Admin, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Having a business alone doesn't mean you have a business. And most business owners or people who are embarking on a new venture tend to waste time and money on a business that would fail.

we have come up with a way for you to determine if you have a business or not. And it's simple. You have to be able to answer one question only.

Are you solving any problem? and can you get paid to solve that problem? Also, are you willing to be the best at solving the problem? If you can answer yes to these questions then you have a business. And you are going to be rich if you can do the business in a way that will make your customers happy.

Melvin likes this.
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
  2. Melvin

Melvin Active Member

True

3. jjmatthew95

jjmatthew95 New Member

Well said, I believe that these words should be known to every businessman who doubts the profitability of his business, although if you are in doubt - there is hardly a place for you in this boat.. Rather, they are more important for those who are just discovering it and want to know more. I was starting a food processing business with an old friend of mine, and we made a big mistake opening the wrong type of business. We failed on the fact that we opened a company on LLC, although it was necessary to do just that, since we quickly retrained the business and registered it as necessary after we found a couple of tips on https://www.discovermagazine.com/sponsored/best-llc-services and my friend said that we could get into a lot of money without knowing it and pay a lot more taxes. Therefore, novice businessmen - better prepare for this niche and take advice from more experienced businessmen

#3 jjmatthew95, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021 at 6:25 PM