I am a coconut head pastor.. I no dey fear anybody, Yul Edochie preaches as he launches his church

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I am a coconut head pastor... I no dey fear anybody, Yul Edochie preaches as he launches his church​

IMG_6319.jpg

Actor Yul Edochie has pulled a lot of attention from his sermon upon launching his church, after claiming God chose him to become a pastor. During the sermon, he preached about being a pastor with a coconut head. He said he didn't care and wouldn't listen to people's opinions about him. He strictly follows the slogan which says, "No gree for anybody." He advised the audience not to listen to people's opinions about them because it is filled with crap. He added that those who give those unsolicited advice do not have their lives in order. Therefore, the audience shouldn't give a hoot about what others think about them and cite himself as an example.

Yul Edochie's first sermon since becoming a pastor has gotten a lot of people to drop their opinions in the comment section. Yul was called a clown for suddenly thinking of becoming a pastor after allegedly committing adultery. Read some of the reactions below:
@dami_xoxx: He now looks like a clown to me. I just dey shake head
@an_na_bella11: All I know is that God cannot be mocked
@tufab: God no choose you. Na your wife or side chick pick you. Anyway I go come your church just tell her to unblock me fess. I no go come church wey mummy G.O dey keep malice
@nene_george: You get coconut head. They said whom the gods would destroy, they first make maad. You're gradually losing your senses. It's just a matter of time.

Yul's announcement of his ministry was met with mockery by the audience as many concluded he wasn't chosen by God to become a man of God.

Last edited: