I applaud Nigerians for rewarding Debbie, I'd reward her if I could - Bbnaija's Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Bbn-AllStars-Doyin-evicted-from-the-big-brother-house.jpg

Bbnaija ex-housemate Doyinsola David commends Nigerians for rewarding married woman Debbie who wakes up to cook at 4 am with numerous gifts and donations, saying she would reward her if she could.

In an interview with Channels TV, Doyin stated that the reason why Debbie wakes up by 4 am to cook could be a result of financial constraints on the part of the husband. Contrary to popular opinion that the husband is subjecting his wife to labor, Doyin said since Debbie is a stay-at-home wife, waking up early to cook breakfast isn't a big deal.

Doyin said it's great to celebrate things like these because they aren't common in our society. She stated that in today's world, everyone should have a voice which she isn't opposed to, but it is somewhat wrong to shame women who desire to be wives. Doyin expressed that if her husband is a good man who fulfills his part as a partner, there's nothing wrong with taking good care of him.

Though Doyin stated that if she had a 9-5 job, she would never go out of her way to cook for a man at 4 am unless she is a stay-at-home wife like Debbie.