I be mumu boy...If I no mumu, how I go take reach here? Young Duu says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I be mumu boy...If I no mumu, how I go take reach here? Young Duu says​

IMG_0136.jpeg
Upcoming Afrobeat singer Young Duu advised his fans to follow his steps if they want to excel. He said that he deliberately portrayed himself as a dullard, "Mumu" so he could achieve his set goals. "I be mumu boy. If I no mumu, how I wan take reach here?" he added. He had to act like he had no sense of reasoning just so he could leave his mother's house to hustle and make some money. Even though he went through hell, he was able to overcome the challenges. He added that anyone who doesn't want to be a Mumu will remain in his or her father's house by age 40. Sense or nonsense?
==

Oluwabamishe aka Young Duu a 20-year-old upcoming Nigerian singer previously signed to Zeh Nation Records. His personality made him garner thousands of fans on Instagram after Portable introduced him to the world. After some time at the Zeh Nation Records, he and Portable had some unresolved issues which made Portable send him packing. Luckily for Young Duu, he got the help that no one saw coming. His lifestyle changed after he dropped his new single titled OYINMO under Carter Efe's watch.