I believe in God but I also believe in the river goddess, Bbnaija's Ka3na says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
ka3na-new-photo.jpg

Big Brother Naija's ex-housemate Kate Jones popularly known as Ka3na finally responds to those criticizing her for her sacrifice to the river goddess.

A video of Ka3na appeasing the river goddess with prayers and requests made its way online. This sparked numerous reactions online as netizens said she shouldn't be involved in diabolical means as a well-known Christian.

In a recent video, the reality star reacted by saying her belief in God doesn't stop her from worshipping the river goddess or partaking in activities that can bring change into her life. She shared a video of popular gospel artist Ebuka Songs, worshipping at the beach saying she acted just as the gospel singer.

Ka3na wrote, "Y'all learn not to criticize what you know nothing about. I believe in the Alpha and Omega! But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a proud mariner. The evidence is everywhere"