I bring light to your lives, BBNaija Doyin says to Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I bring light to your lives, BBNaija Doyin says to Nigerians​

20231123_100823.jpg
Former BBNaija AllStars housemate Doyin Davids hyped her new look in a recent post. She wore a pink hair which looked stunning and made her skin pop out. Initially, she wanted to share a picture of her new look but couldn't wait until then because she was feeling fly. Also, she has noticed that Nigerians love to put her name in their mouths, so she has to give them something to talk about.

In her words, "You guys, I really was trying to save this look until I post a picture, but it'd be very very mean of me to keep this goodness of the Lord to myself. It'd be very mean of me to keep the joy of Nigerians to myself because what is this beauty? What is this? This is Barbie. You can't tell me nothing. When you people see me just say up NEPA because I bring light to your lives."

Doyin Davids is a two-time BBNaija reality TV star. She featured in the 2022 Level-Up season and the AllStars season. Doyin was like the spice of the show who gave the viewers something to discuss. The 26-year-old has a degree in Medical Radiography and is famous for her bluntness. She once called herself a reality TV gold whose personality would have been appreciated on other country's reality TV shows.

==