I challenge you to tell the world what you know about my son's death, Mohbad's father to Wunmi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I challenge you to tell the world what you know about my son's death, Mohbad's father to Wunmi​

Mr. Joseph Aloba publicly addressed his daughter-in-law, Wunmi Aloba, after she wrote about being silenced from revealing all that she knows about her husband's death. Mr. Joseph called Wunmi shameless and disrespectful for painting him as the villain in this case. He said that she was trying to garner public pity by making him seem like a bad father and accusing him of soliciting funds.

In this open letter to Wunmi Aloba, Mr. Joseph challenged her to disclose to the world, all that she knows about his son's death. He said, "Wunmi, I challenge you to tell the world what you know about my son's death. And I want the world to know that until you tell me who and what killed my son, no one is safe with you."

He also urged Wunmi to tell the world about those who have been trying to silence her. To him, he has every right to question Wunmi about what happened to his late son due to how much he suffered to raise him when nobody was there to help.
==