I consider myself broke once I'm in a relationship, Saida Boj says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I consider myself broke once I'm in a relationship, Saida Boj says​

esgeUGMeLn5kMEAF.jpg

Nigerian TikToker Saida Boj was invited to speak on PulseHotTakes and she mesmerized the hosts with her take on relationships. She revealed that she is currently single but, she is financially buoyant. She can afford to buy herself whatever she wants despite being a single lady without a man. However, once she begins to date, she automatically considers herself broke. She wouldn't purchase a dime with her money because she would expect her man to cover all of her expenses.

In Saida's words, "I'm a single girl now. Okay I can buy myself wigs, change my phone, do stuff. But as long as, when a man date you when he come and say I want to be in a relationship with you, I'm broke. Do everything."

Saidaboj is a Nigerian content creator and influencer who advocates for women on her page. She currently has 248,000 followers on Instagram and frequently trends in the Nigerian media space.

==

Last edited: