"I could never stand and watch" Uriel speaks on Ilebaye’s bullying in the house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I could never stand and watch" Uriel speaks on Ilebaye’s bullying in the house

Screenshot_20230814-024035_Google.jpg

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel has spoken up regarding the rectm case of bullying in the BBNAIJA house. Uriel was a housemate on the ongoing BBnaija All-Stars season before she was evicted last week.
Uriel was originally from the See Gobe season 2 in 2017 before coming to the BBNAIJA All-Stars show.

She recently shared on twitter what she feels about the way an housemate, Ilebaye was being bullied on the house.

Just recently, Ike trashed Ilebaye’s properties and her clothes were thrown on the bathroom floor in the house. Biggie issued Ike a strike for his actions. Some other housemates who saw this happen didn't do anything to defend Ilebaye while some even said it was only just a game

Screenshot_20230723-235355_Twitter.jpg

Some other housemates like Doyin and Neo have also showed support for Ilebaye after this incident.

Uriel said "Man!!! I wish I could speak to my little sis @IlebayeOfficial Right now
There is No way this would have happened if I was there
I could never stand and watch
Never!
I'm so pained"

However her concern has been met with various relations as many fans have taken to social media to criticise her for her comment.

See Reactions
Screenshot_20230820-071542_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230820-071918_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230820-071947_X.jpg