I cry tire! I no care where you go I thank God say you sha come back, Zlatan says to Oladips

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I cry tire! I no care where you go I thank God say you sha come back, Zlatan says to Oladips​

1702322823040.png
Nigerian rapper Zlatan Ibile shared how miserable he felt after he heard about Oladips demise. He said he cried a lot but he is grateful to God that Oladips' life was restored. He wrote, "I cry tire! I no care where you go I thank God say you sha come back."
Zlatan added a picture he took when he was shedding tears after receiving the news of Oladips death.

Rumor has it that Oladips and Zlatan are industry close friends who have known each other for a long time. Despite the numerous insults that Oladips' received from his fans after it became public that the rapper faked his death, Zlatan didn't drag him. Instead, he was grateful to God that his friend didn't die.

The Nigerian media was bombarded with cries after the news of Oladips death was announced by his management. Many recounted the memories they had of him and he trended for days. When Nigerians found out that the rapper didn't truly die, many couldn't swallow the fact that they were fooled. They demanded that Oladips' publicly apologize for his deceit and he did just that.

==

Last edited: