I didn't just unfollow Ceec, I blocked the bitch! BBNaija Doyin says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I didn't just unfollow Ceec, I blocked the bitch! BBNaija Doyin says​

ba93de4b003b60ddc9a7729713772129.png

Former AllStar Big Brother Naija housemate Doyin Davids has unfollowed another BBN housemate known as CeeC on Instagram. While netizens discussed the ladies' recent actions, Doyin made it clear what she did after unfollowing CeeC. She said that those who claimed she unfollowed CeeC were right. However, she didn't just unfollow CeeC, she made sure to block her from accessing her page. She also said CeeC was being a bitch.

What could have transpired between these two?
==

Doyin Davids is a two-time BBNaija reality TV star and a Medical radiographer. She featured in the 2022 Level-Up season and the AllStars season. She was one of the most-talked-about AllStars housemates during the edition. As of the time of writing this article, no one knows what transpired between her and CeeC that made them unfollow each other on Instagram.

Last edited: