I didn't promise my parents a first-class, comedian Lizzy Jay speaks about her college experience

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I didn't promise my parents a first-class, comedian Lizzy Jay speaks about her college experience​

Lizzy-Jay-or-Omo-Ibadan.png

Nigerian comic actor Lizzy Jay speaks about her college experience and the expectations her parents had of her. She said she never promised to graduate with a first-class because she knows her academic capabilities. All she promised her parents was that she would neither join the cult nor get pregnant out of wedlock and she fulfilled that promise.

All through her stay at college, she didn't join bad gangs, and neither did she call her parents to inform them that she had gotten pregnant. Lizzy Jay wrote, "When I was going to school, I promised my parents not to carry belle or join a cult, and I sure didn't. Na una dey promise una parents First class, I no dey promise wetin I no fit do."

Lizzy Jay aka Omo Ibadan graduated from Ede Polytechnic in Oyo State, where she obtained a degree in Microbiology. She is a Nigerian actress, model, and singer who is well-known in the comic industry.

Last edited: