I didn't receive any N50 million from Wizkid, woman says after she went viral for vibing to Wizkid's song

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I didn't receive any N50 million from Wizkid, woman says after she went viral for vibing to Wizkid's song​

wizkid.webp

An elderly woman who went viral for allegedly receiving N50 million from Afrobeats singer Wizkid has called out the singer to come to her aid. She pleaded that Wizkid contacts her and turn the rumor into a reality because tons of people have been on her neck. This woman said people have started calling her Iya Wizkid thinking she truly received money from the singer after dancing to one of his songs.

She said so many people have sent their account details to her number so she can give them out of the N50 million she allegedly received from Wizkid. She then pleaded with Nigerians to stop disturbing her because the information being circulated was merely a rumor. She added, "Some people are threatening to beat me up. If I start counting the account numbers sent to my phone, I will count 50. Wizkid come to my aid o. Italawa. Baba Bolu help me o."

Swipe left to watch her vibing to one of Wizkid's songs titled "The Matter."

Last edited: