I didn't win because of pity party, it was my time - Ilebaye

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars winner Ilebaye has replied to those who said she won the show because of pity party, saying it was her time to win.

20231003_180024.jpg

Contrary to popular opinion, Ilebaye said she feels those who voted for her did it because they love her and not because they were moved by how other housemates intimidated her on the show.

"It's because they have genuine love for me, that's why they supported me. They knew I was supposed to win the money. This is my time.", Ilebaye said.

Viewers are of the opinion that Ilebaye won because Nigerians love an underdog story and they always want to make the weakest person in the room the strongest.

She also spoke about her friendship with Doyin and their fights in the house. From the onset, she said she didn't really connect with Doyin and she only knew her on a surface level but things changed gradually.

Though Doyin wants to connect with her on a more deeper level, she still needs time to figure out where she stands with her because she's a reserved person who has little or no friends.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy