I don't doubt that Liam is my grandson, Mohbad's father, Mr. Aloba says in a leaked WhatsApp chat

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't doubt that Liam is my grandson, Mohbad's father, Mr. Aloba says in a leaked WhatsApp chat​

In a leaked WhatsApp conversation, Mohbad's father was caught saying he never doubted the paternity of his grandson, Liam. He said he knows that the boy is Mohbad's son but he wants Wunmi to conduct the paternity test to prove to doubtful Nigerians that Liam is the biological child of the late singer. Mr. Aloba said he is trying to save Liam from future bullies and name-calling by Nigerians who already assume that the young boy isn't the biological child of Mohbad.

Also in the clip, Mohbad's father was shocked to hear that he had no right whatsoever to request DNA because he is not the father of Liam. The woman he was chatting with said Mohbad is the only one who has the right to request a DNA through a court of law. However, Mr. Aloba believes he has the right to demand that DNA be conducted on Liam.