I don't know if VeryDarkMan stands for anything in particular, Daniel Regha says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't know if VeryDarkMan stands for anything in particular, Daniel Regha says​

While speaking with the host at Channels TV, popular social media critic Daniel Regha said he and VeryDarkMan aren't the same. That was Daniel's reaction after the host categorized him and VeryDarkMan on the same level. Daniel said he is different from VeryDarkMan because he doesn't take influemcint as a full-time job. Also, he isn't scared to call out anyone unlike VeryDarkMan who does selective criticisms.

He also added that he doesn't really know if VeryDarkMan truly stands for anything in particular due to how he runs his page. Daniel added that he speaks from an uncompromised point of view while VeryDarkMan does the opposite. Hence z the shouldn't be considered the same.."I don't need people to like pay me cheque or do me something to like say something. I don't know if dark man kind of stands for anything in particular. But I think there was a time he said there are some celebrities he can't call out based on certain things, I don't know why. He drops comments obviously. I want say whether he is a critic or not. But I don't like the idea of people saying he is like black man or black man is like him. We are two different people. He is doing his thing and I am doing my thing. But the difference between him and me, I think he is taking the influencing as a full time job."
==