I don't sleep... I only work at night, Yhemolee explains the nature of his job

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't sleep... I only work at night, Yhemolee explains the nature of his job​

Nigerian nightlife king Yhemolee narrated the nature of his job while speaking to his fans on IG live. He said that he barely has time to sleep because his job doesn't permit him to sleep at night. And during the daytime, he receives deals and endorsements from brands, which mandates him to be physically present to execute.

He added how residing in Lagos State has made his job demanding to the extent that he barely has the time to enjoy all he has worked for. Yhemolee said he doesn't understand whether people want him to remain poor due to the way they keep asking about his source of living. He reflected on how he used to get paid N20,000 to shoot comedy skits on Instagram. He also used to sell hair bonnets to make ends meet, yet, people question his source of wealth after hustling for years to achieve all that he has achieved today.
==