I don't understand why Mohbad's wife tried to frame me for his death, Prime Boy says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (78).jpeg
Mohbad's childhood friend, Prime Boy, who was declared wanted by the Nigerian Police on the 4th of October spoke with an interviewer about how Mohbad's wife tried to frame him for her husband's death.

He said that he was shocked to see people call him names a few hours after Mohbad died because he was innocent. Primeboy said he wouldn't kill Mohbad because the Afrobeats singer was more than a friend to him. They once lived and ate together when things were tough for Mohbad so he was like family.

Recall that when Mohbad died, his wife whose name is Wunmi Aloba told Gistlover that the singer fought with his friend after his last show at Ikorodu on a Sunday night. She also said that his friend hit him in the process but they later settled the dispute.

Now, Prime Boy denied ever fighting with Mohbad on that particular day. Speaking with the interviewer, he said "I want justice for Mohbad. But why would his wife go online and start framing me? That's wrong. God sees everything that is hidden."

Contrary to what Mohbad's wife said, Prime Boy stated that Mohbad and his wife were the ones arguing in the car and he didn't meddle in their affairs. In fact, Mohbad chased him out of his car but it wasn't because they fought like his wife portrayed.

Now that this case is getting twisted, who could be telling the truth about the incident in the car? Prime Boy or Mohbad's wife?

==