I had one of the worst years of my life last year because I couldn't say no, DJ Cuppy reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I had one of the worst years of my life last year because I couldn't say no, DJ Cuppy reveals​

Cuppy.jpg

Speaking at an all-women's event, DJ Cuppy stressed the importance of saying "No" to navigate through life and its obstacles. She said that saying "No" would have prevented a lot of the things that happened to her last year but she wasn't audacious enough to say the word. The billionaire's daughter revealed she had the worst years of her life last year because she couldn't say no to some opportunities.

She added "I'm going to be honest with you guys. I had one of the worst years of my life last year because I didn't say no. I don't say no to opportunities that I should have said no to. I didn't say no to a fiance that I should have said no to. I didn't say no to taking things on. You know I was at the BBC I had a morning breakfast show, I was DJying, then I was planning a wedding. Then I was in Oxford University. I burnt myself out." She further stated that no one is at their best whenever they are burnt out and people need to learn to say no to some things that would drain their energy.

==