I have a song with Wizkid but I can't release it without his permission, Bella Shmurda says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Singer Bella Shmurda revealed in a recent interview with The Beat 99.9 FM that he has a song with singer Wizkid but he cannot release it without Wizkid's approval.

img_1691408859089_1.jpg

He disclosed this after the interviewer asked him when he was going to release his song with Wizkid of which the snippet has been trending online for a long time.

He answered and said, "I can't say. That's up to Wiz. He's a bigger fish so I think at the point of negotiation, he has the power. Definitely it's up to Wiz.

It will be unprofessional for me to just release me and Wiz's song without his consent out of happiness. But it's all good. We're family and he's my big bro. Shout-out to him."

Screenshot_20230724-205759_1.jpg

Bella Shmurda featured on Wizkid's song Anoti, a song on his Made In Lagos album. Though there he doesn't have a verse on the song, his ad libs were mixed in the song. Bella Shmurda's verse was removed from the song due to reasons best known to Wizkid and his team.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy