"I have not been happy for days" Bella shmurda mourns late friend, Mohbad and vows to take care of his son

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I have not been happy for days" Bella shmurda mourns late friend, Mohbad and vows to take care of his son

Screenshot_20231103-162729_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian singer Bella Shmurda has revealed how much Mohbad's death still affects him. The singer disclosed how he hasn't been happy for days even though Mohbad passed away almost 2 months ago. Recall Mohbad whose real name is Ilerioluwa Aloba died on the 12th of September 2023. Ever since then, Bella Shmurda hasn't stopped thinking about him.

Screenshot_20231103-162608_Google.jpg

Bella shmurda is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. His real name is Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi. He is 27 years old. Mohbad and Bella shmurda were good freinds before he passed. Bella also revealed that he has been drinking a lot since his death many weeks back.

Bella shmurda took to his Instagram story to express his grief recently on Thursday, November 2nd, 2023. He revealed that he doesn't know how to move on yet. He shared that he tried to move on from his death but hasn't been able to yet.

Screenshot_20231103-162634_Google.jpg

In his words “You told me to stop it. I have been trying. I just hope you’re okay where you are, cos I have not been happy for days. I have been drinking and going back and forth on how to move on."

He also revealed his vow to take care of Mohbad's son whose name is Liam. Recall Moleft his wife and 5 momth old son behind after his death. Bella shmurda has now made a promise to care for the young boy.
He wrote “It’s sad Abiola Imole never got to know you. But be rest assured that I will tell your story. And I will definitely take care of our fruit. I’m passing all the love to our sons. Lol. Lowkey, I’m Bella and Sons Inc.”

See post below
Screenshot_20231103-143247_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231103-143342_Google.jpg