I have the album of the year, Adekunle Gold brags

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold spoke to Turntable Charts recently about his latest album Tequila Ever After, being the album of the year.

20230722_064502.jpg

The singer said after every project that has been released this year, his album Tequila Ever After holds the spot as the album of the year.

He urged fans to go and listen to his album instead of listening to pundits bashing it online affirming that it is a work of art.

He said, "My album is the album of the year and I say that boldly. It's the best thing you'll listen to in a while."

He hopes his fans can experience and digest it so they can feel the same way he felt while he was making the album.

He said the album is a metaphorical reflection of how his life is right now and his reality. He also described the project as happy, RnB, and pop.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy