I hide my face in public cause of death threats - Daniel Regha reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Daniel-Regha-1-KOKO-TV-NG.webp

Popular media personality Daniel Regha has revealed that he hides his face in public to escape potential harm due to incessant death threats from people.

In a recent interview, Daniel Regha disclosed that he wears a face mask whenever he steps out in public to avoid public attention. Daniel Regha added that people have threatened to shoot him and paste obituary photos of him among other malicious content.

Regha said he often prays that the threats won't materialize and if it does, he will play his part in protecting himself from such situations.

"Whenever I stepped out of the house, I’m always on a nose mask because I don’t know who I am going to meet in public and would be like, ‘Finally, I’ve caught you.’

“I get threats a lot. Of recent, some people told me that they are going to shoot me if they see me in Lagos, Ibadan or Benin. They even put R.I.P emojis, some even put guns and axes. It’s scary sometimes. But I just pray and ask God for protection.", he stated.