I lost my virginity at 24, TolaniBaj reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I lost my virginity at 24, TolaniBaj reveals​

While speaking at the Bahd and Boujee podcast, Big Brother Naija star TolaniBaj made a shocking revelation that fans didn't see coming. She said that she lost her virginity at the age of 24 which was majorly due to curiosity about what sex was. She said she had always been curious about how having sex would feel and decided to just go for it, leading to the loss of her virginity at 24 years old. If not for her curiosity, she would probably have remained a virgin till she clocked 30.

Quoting verbatim, "I didn't explore enough in my 20s. I mean my early 20s. In fact, I lost my virginity very late. I was like what, 24? And I just lost it because I'm like let me even see what this thing is about. I could have been 30 and still be a virgin. I promise you. I just was not eager to see what people were talking about until I turned 24 and was like, this thing that people are talking about, let me see if I will enjoy it."

TolaniBaj's revelation has caused many to raise their brows and they found it difficult to believe what she said.
@mo_andra: Believe anything TolaniBaj says at ur own risk
@christianabernard60: Why you dey lie like this na? Ehnn fine girl
@thatjudith22: Lie on us we are your mouka foam
@jumpman_alpacino: This Tolani mouth sharp pass Buchi mix
@quinfrankiee: I need to understand why y'all fuming over this? We really have a long way to go on sex education in Nigeria cos tell me why I am seeing you don't have family members? Did she say she lost it at 12??

==