I no fit dey drive my Ferrari make you carry your Range Rover come meet me, Zinoleesky blasts Seyi Vibez

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
seyi-vibes-and-zinolesky.jpg

Naira Marley's signee Azeez Oniyide popularly known as Zinoleesky berates colleague Seyi Vibez for driving a Range Rover.

Recall that Zinoleesky recently acquired a new mansion in the heart of Lagos for his 24th birthday. In a recent video, Zinoleesky replied to those accusing him of living a lifestyle he cannot afford and lying about buying a new house. Zinoleesky said his haters don't believe he can afford a Ferrari because they don't have what it takes to do the same.

He said he is not on the same level with his other colleagues including Seyi Vibez who earns just 30% of his career streams due to a slave deal. Zinoleesky hinted at a new single "Element" dropping on the 26th of April, telling his fans to watch out for him because he will be active on social media very often.