I predicted Ilebaye to emerge winner of AllStars BBNaija, Uche Maduagwu says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (50).jpeg
Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu posted a video on Instagram stating how he predicted Ilebaye to be the winner of the BBNaija AllStars season. He said that he had always known that Ilebaye would win the show despite having a lower social media following compared with other housemates.

Uche narrated in his caption how he rejected a car offer from someone who encouraged him to support another BBNaija housemate but he refused. He prides himself as the biggest Influencer in Nigeria and proudly stated that whoever he supports would win.

He also mentioned how he Influenced a Jim Iyke movie and how it became the biggest the year it was released. Therefore, his Influence cannot be undermined whenever he supports a cause.

In his words, "I tell una say I'm the biggest Influencer in Nigeria. When I tell una say Ilebaye go win BBNaija AllStars, you think say I no know wetin I dey do. Let me tell you, I am number one in Nigeria. And I talk am say Ilebaye go win BBNaija AllStars. E never happen?"

Watch him below