I still cry everyday, my entire being mourns for you, Mohbad's wife Wunmi says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Mohbads-wife-Wunmi-testifies-before-court-narrates-how-the-singer-died-See-details.webp

Late singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba popularly known as Mohbad's wife Omowunmi pours her heart out in a heartwarming post to her deceased husband.

On her Instagram page, Mohbad's wife expressed how much she misses him since his sorrowful departure five months ago. Mohbad passed away on September 12, 2023. The cause of his death remains unknown to the public after a series of investigations from the government.

Omowunmi said she is yet to accept that her husband Mohbad is gone forever. She expressed that all their dreams, promises, and plans have been shattered in an instant. She recalls their playful banter, inside jokes, and all their priceless moments together.

She said that the pain of losing him feels unbearable and her heart cuts deeper by the day. She revealed that she still cries every day and her body and soul yearn for him. Omowunmi added that she is struggling with healing and the burden is too much for her to bear alone.

She ended by saying, "Moh don't sleep o. It's not yet time to sleep. I miss you."