I wake up at 2am to cook for my boyfriend - Tacha reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Tacha-BBNaija.jpg

Controversial reality star Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha has revealed that she wakes up at 2 am to cook for her boyfriend.

Recall that Tacha was among those who once dragged the viral lady, Mummy Zee for waking up at 4 am to cook for her husband. Surprisingly, Tacha makes a U-turn as she reveals an interesting detail about her relationship in a recent interview with Chude.

Tacha said she wakes up at 2 am to cook noodles for her boyfriend whom she loves so much. Tacha further stated that most social media users think she cannot be in a committed relationship because of how controversial she is. "If there's a fight between us, I'm always telling him, 'People will be thinking I'm the problem but you know you're the problem", she said.

Tacha said she loves and cherishes her boyfriend so much and he understands her despite the constant hate on social media. Tacha expressed that any man would want to be with her because she is beautiful, intelligent, and multi-talented.