I want to marry a lively person like me, BBN Phyna describes her dream man

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I want to marry a lively person like me, BBN Phyna describes her dream man​

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate Phyna has disclosed the type of man she would love to marry. She said that she would love to marry a lively person like her and not a gentleman. She wants someone who would match her energy, not the type who would be gentle and boring. She isn't all about "gentle love" but wants a little bit of craziness so their relationship would be interesting and not boring. She said, "Me I want to marry a lively person like me o. I want to marry a lively person like me. Somebody that before you go even know say we be husband and wife, the way we go first deyy.....So na that kind person me I wan marry me o. I no dey for the hi, make I marry my spec. All those with Shallipopi vibes."

Phyna is a Nollywood actress, model, and reality TV star who won the 2022 Big Brother Naija Level-Up edition. She was born on the 2nd of June 1997 in Edo State. She recently started the Spill With Phyna podcast where she invites celebrities to discuss relevant topics.
==