I want to sell my jersey... I don't want again, actor William Uchemba says after Super Eagles lose AFCON

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I want to sell my jersey... I don't want again, actor William Uchemba says after Super Eagles lose AFCON​

willi.jpg

Actor William Uchemba was overwhelmed with emotions after the Super Eagles lost to Ivory Coast at the AFCON finals. This led to a dramatic display from the actor who claimed he no longer wanted the original jersey he purchased with N35,000. He faked a call to the seller of the Jersey and started bargaining for a non-existent return policy. He then proceeded to beg the seller to please refund the money he paid for the Jersey so he could use it to buy foodstuff.

Actor William said that he bought the Jersey thinking Nigeria would win the AFCON Cup. He intended on wearing the Jersey for days just to brag and boast to the losing team. Unfortunately, the Super Eagles couldn't bring home the cup and his plan to pepper our opponents failed.

Williams Uchemba is a Nigerian actor who was born on the 22nd of October, 1994. He joined the movie industry as a child actor and has since stayed relevant. He is amongst Nigeria's most respected actors and has starred in movies like The Journey of the Dead, Oh My Son, Beyond Belief, Dorathy My Love, The World of Riches, and Merry Men to mention a few.
==

Last edited: