I was gang beaten, TikToker who defamed Eniola Badmus speaks on how she was severely beaten in jail

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
TikToker Ego Okoye who was arrested a few weeks ago for defaming actress Eniola Badmus has spoken on how she was gang beaten in jail.

Eniola-Badmus-Okoye-Blessing-Nwakego.jpg

While addressing her TikTok followers yesterday, she revealed how she was severely beaten by a group of people while she was in custody.

She claimed she lost count of how many people beat her and she is yet to recover from the ordeal few weeks after the incident.

She said, "They didn't tell you the part where they gang beat me to the point that I lost count of how many people were laying hands on me.

The beating was so terrible and brutal that my beauty left me and ran away. I'm still trying to recover my beauty. I've been on supplements. So many marks on my body.

I'm trying to recover from the beating I collected, I don't think it will ever happen to me because that beating is not for human beings."

Recall that Ego was sentenced to three years in prison for cyberstalking and defamation of Eniola Badmus or an option of N150,000 fine.

Video credit: Twitter @instablog9ja