I was hurt when CeeC called me a fake friend, Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I was hurt when CeeC called me a fake friend, Doyin​

1693063817-47_Untitled_design___2023_08_26T162951.872.png

Doyinsola David, a former Big Brother Naija AllStars housemate, newly disclosed on a podcast what led to the dispute between her and CeeC. She said that she was hurt after she left the Big Brother house and realized that CeeC had called her a fake friend. Doyin said she considered CeeC her friend and always rooted for her. Unbeknownst to her, CeeC never considered her a friend because she believed Doyin was fake.

Doyin also mentioned how she gave CeeC some coins when she got evicted from Big Brother's house because she loved her as a friend. She had written CeeC a note to motivate her to win the AllStars edition. She said she was hurt after CeeC couldn't consider her as a friend despite all the love she showered upon CeeC in the house.
==

Recall that Doyin earlier came online to hint at what transpired between her and CeeC. She admitted to having unfollowed and blocked CeeC on Instagram. She also said CeeC was being a bitch. These two were seemingly cool during the BBNaija AllStars edition. Unfortunately, that has changed.

Last edited: