I was so shocked when I heard that 26-year-old Mohbad had a will, Mohbad's father reveals in interview

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I was so shocked when I heard that 26-year-old Mohbad had a will, Mohbad's father reveals in interview​

11813e20-61bd-11ee-ac8c-9d18dbc280ea.jpg

In an interview with the newsmen from TVC, Mr. Joseph Aloba who is known to be the father of the late Nigerian singer Mohbad, disclosed quite a shocking news. He said that the late Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba aka Mohbad had written a will, which he finds surprising. Mr. Aloba said he could sense that the will wasn't original because it was thumb-printed instead of signed. He accused Mohbad's wife and her compatriots of collaborating with the lawyer in a sneaky contract, just to draft a will in the name of the late singer.

While speaking to the newsmen, Mr. Aloba said, "I was so shocked when I hear say the 26 years is having a will. Me as a father, I am 56-years of age now, I didn't have something like that. I never think of say writing my will." Mr. Aloba further said that he knows Mohbad wasn't the one who thumb-printed on that will because the late singer would have preferred to append his signature instead of thumb-printing on documents. He added that this was a stunt pulled by those who wanted Mohbad's properties for themselves.

"So, because he is dead, you had to call lawyer to do their own mathematics inside? It is God that expose them," Mr. Aloba concluded. This piece of information has sparked numerous reactions in the media as many question the authenticity of Mr. Aloba's words.