I will never be a full housewife, Doyin reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will never be a full housewife, Doyin reveals​

Doyin-1200x1200.jpg

While speaking to her fans, reality TV star Doyin David disclosed that she will never become a full housewife. She embraced the idea of getting married and having kids, however, she will never agree to become a full housewife. She said that becoming a full housewife is risky because the future is uncertain and people change. "What if he meets another girl and then he stops catering to me and my kids?" she said.

She also stated that having a job as a woman and being able to take care of one or two things in the house breeds respect from a man. She said she wouldn't like to ask her husband for the littlest things so, she would never accept to become a full housewife. Also, death is inevitable and unpredictable, in a case where her man dies, she needs to be able to take care of the kids' finances without subjecting them to hardship.

She further stated that if her husband insisted on not allowing her to work, she would at least have a business to sustain herself. To her, sustainability is crucial and would give her peace of mind.

Last edited: