I wish Don Jazzy was my father - Wizkid

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Collage-Maker-19-Apr-2023-01-01-PM-3902.jpg

Afrobeats superstar Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid wished for Mavin Records label boss, Don Jazzy to be his biological father.

Wizkid made this known in an old tweet making the rounds online which was dug out by netizens. Wizkid wrote, "Imagine say Don Jazzy na my Papa? I just dey imagine oh, lol life for better o, lmao"

It would be recalled that Wizkid made headlines weeks ago after referring to Don Jazzy as a mere influencer despite his notable contributions in the music industry. Wizkid's old tweet stirred reactions as fans wondered why Wizkid, who used to look up to Don Jazzy, suddenly disrespected him.

Note that in 2009, Wizkid was still struggling to become an artist while Don Jazzy was already a household name in Nigeria through his record label with D Banj, Mo Hits Record. Here are some reactions below:

@Wisebaba said, "Money will bring put people's true colors"
@abazwhyllz said, "See as Wizkid bite the hand wey feed am"
@iam_thowbie said, "Gather here if you're from 2024"
@AdeHimSef said, "Now you get mind dey insult Don Jazzy"