I won't get married again once I have a baby outside wedlock - Mercy Eke

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBNaija housemate and the queen of Mercenaries Mercy Eke has revealed that once she has a baby outside marriage, she wouldn't get married again.

20231002_112639.jpg

During a recent interview with Hero's Therapy, Mercy revealed how eager she is to be a mother, emphasizing that she doesn't want to be a baby mama.

She said her initial plans were to get her eggs, have a man donate his sperm and find a surrogate who would help carry her pregnancy. She revealed that she is facing serious pressure from her mother about settling down. Her mother often goes for consultation on her behalf and brings her some items like local soap to bathe with.

She mentioned that she loves the Western way of life because there is less pressure on women to get married and they are allowed to make their own choices unlike here in Africa. She said she is happy that times are changing and women are already gaining freedom unlike before.

Mercy Eke said once she has a baby, she isn't getting married again because she will love her child more than anyone in the world. All the love she ought to show her partner would be transferred to her child.

"The kind of love I'll give to that baby, I will not love any man again. All my love, I'll give it to my baby. So I have only one relationship left in me.", she stated.