If I have the opportunity to see my son again, I will warn him to be careful in choosing the woman he wants to marry, Mohbad's father says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

If I have the opportunity to see my son again, I will warn him to be careful in choosing the woman he wants to marry, Mohbad's father says​

11813e20-61bd-11ee-ac8c-9d18dbc280ea.jpg

In a recent interview, Mohbad's father was questioned about what he would do if he got to see his son again and he responded. He said that if he ever had an opportunity to see his son alive once again, he would advise him to be careful in choosing the woman he wanted to marry. To him, Mohbad's wife, Wunmi Aloba, is a bad person who is only interested in milking the singer. He said Wunmi is after Mohbad's wealth and doesn't care about the welfare of his late son.

He added that Wunmi's family members were the instigators who advised Wunmi to quickly scoop all she could from the late singer because he was likely to impregnate another woman.

Since the death of Mohbad, his father has granted numerous interviews which at all times, triggered reactions from thousands of Nigerians. He has been so particular about Mohbad's wife, labeling her a bad influence on his son. After this clip went viral, netizens claimed that Mr. Joseph Aloba didn't have his priorities right.
==

Last edited: